Hey all, we are back with another finished build. The working title was CyberPunk 2077 as a theme but along the way the owner changed his mind, leaving us with no name.
No worries, we came up with another: “Matrix Build”.
This bad boy packs a lot of heat and power, featuring A Ryzen 3600X and an RTX 2080 VGA card.
For the case, we took a Thermaltake P90 and loaded it up with lots of goodies. Here is a list of most of the parts used in the build. Click on the links for more info.
- Thermaltake P90
- AMD Ryzen 3600X
- Asus ROG Strix X570-f gaming
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram @ 3600 Mhz
- Bitspower CPU block Touchaqua for AMD
- NVIDIA RTX 2080 Founders Edition
- EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 2080 D-RGB – Nickel + Acetal
- EKWB-Coolstream XE480
- EK-XTOP Revo D5 RGB PWM – Plexi (incl. sleeved pump)
- Samsung 970 Evo plus 1 TB
- Barrow black fittings
- Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 400 V2 (Clear Body & POM Version)
- Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB x 5
- Custom water loop 14 mm hard tube
- ASUS rog Thor 1200 watt power supply
- Windows 10 Pro
This build has a full custom water loop done with 14 mm tubing PETG. The 480 mm radiator is cooling down all the heated water in the loop. Average temperatures are around 35 degrees on full load according to the owner. This build will be added to our builds page, as soon as we have more pictures.
In the next phase we are going to modify the case further adding some paintwork and newly formed shell onto the existing case, so stay tuned.
Want a custom build like this? Feel free to contact us.